INVESTING IN PROPERTY
Property investment asset selection service in Melbourne from an experienced buyer agent.
Need help picking the right house or apartment to invest in and not sure whether to do yourself or choose a buyer agent? Read on.
Investing in 'no worries' Melbourne property
Residential property investment can provide the long term capital growth you need to achieve financial independence. And yet so many investors commit to properties that just don’t grow in value and which eventually become a source of anxiety rather than comfort.
Property investment the proven way (or why to use an experienced buyer agent rather than go DIY).
Investing in property sounds easy but getting it right takes knowledge, skill, a lot of work and a great deal of experience. That’s why we employ the
Wakelin Approach, a unique 7-step investment review process to find and attain (via our buyer agent service) the 5 per cent of properties in Melbourne
which consistently produce capital growth above the market average.
The 7 steps to the Wakelin Approach are:
- Undertake a client needs analysis
- Search the whole market and shortlist suitable property
- Assess the shortlist and rate location and building style
- Apply due diligence on shortlisted property including a building inspection, contract of sale, current and potential rental income, and projected capital growth
- Set a price limit for the target property
- Negotiate/bid for the property on the client’s behalf
- Schedule an annual review of a client’s portfolio.
Appoint us as your property adviser and buyer's agent and Wakelin Property Advisory will:
Please fill in form below or call 03 9859 9595 to enquire about our Property Investment Service (includes our buyer agent offering)