Investing in property
Residential property can provide the long term capital growth you need to achieve financial independence. And yet so many investors commit to properties which just don’t grow in value.
Investing in property sounds easy but getting it right takes knowledge, skill, a lot of work and a great deal of experience. That’s why we employ the Wakelin Approach, a unique 7-step investment review process to find the 5 per cent of properties which consistently produce capital growth above the market average.
When you appoint us as your property adviser, Wakelin Property Advisory will:
- Conduct a detailed interview to establish your investment needs, goals and objectives
- Match properties which have passed the Wakelin Approach to your budget
- Recommend a property for investment to you.
When you ask us to purchase a property for you, Wakelin Property Advisory will:
- Identify the best properties available that precisely meet your requirements
- Brief you on capital growth and rental returns for that property
- Arrange a check of legal documents
- Arrange a building inspection
- Negotiate terms prior to auction or sale by private treaty
- Purchase the property on your behalf conducting all negotiations with agents or vendors
- Monitor all settlement and post purchase transactions for you
- Maintain complete confidentiality, including protecting client privacy and anonymity during negotiations
- Contact you periodically and provide an annual review of your portfolio.
Wakelin Property Advisory. Not just a buyer's advocate. More than a buyer's agent. We are Melbourne property investment advisors.