Bye-bye negative gearing? how to invest in property if tax rules change
1.00 to 2.00pm, Wednesday 8 May 2019
We invite you to join Stuart Wemyss, Director of ProSolution Private Clients and Jarrod McCabe, Director of Wakelin Property Advisory for an interactive webinar discussing the Australian Labor Party’s proposed negative gearing changes.
During the first 40 minutes Stuart and Jarrod will discuss:
- The likely impact (short and long term) of the proposed ban of negative gearing
- What actions existing property investors should consider taking
- How these changes will impact the viability of investing in property
- How investors can change their investment strategy to mitigate the impact of these proposed changes
- Should investors focus on properties offering a higher rental yield?
This webinar will consist of a relaxed conversation between Stuart and Jarrod – no boring PowerPoint slides! And it will be interactive – you will have plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.