There are reasons why you may have to sell a property: it may no longer meet your needs as an investment or as a home.
But selling property can be a tricky undertaking. While we don’t sell property ourselves, we often see vendors sold short and failing to achieve the optimum price for their property even in a solid market.
With years of experience we can provide independent, impartial advice on how to rationalise your property investments or sale of your home, manage the selling agent and protect your interests throughout the selling process.
Our Vendor Advisory Service includes:
- Inspecting your property, providing our impartial opinion of your property’s value and recommendations for sale of the asset
- Selecting and appointing the real estate agent who will conduct the sale in the most professional and accountable manner
- Negotiating the commission you pay and the terms of sale
- Monitoring the marketing campaign and the selling agent to ensure they are providing a professional, effective service
- Advising you on the best time to sell based on local market conditions and the method of sale – i.e. auction or private sale
- Advice on how to present your property to the market.
Our Vendor Advisory Service is either covered within the fees paid to the agent or available on a separate fee for service basis.
Please fill in form below or call 03 9859 9595 to enquire about our Vendor Advisory Service.
Wakelin Property Advisory takes your privacy and security seriously. Your information is sent to us encrypted and we only use provided information for limited purposes such as to handle your payment and provide the service or product being ordered. Please see our Ordering and Security and Privacy pages for details and policies governing your enquiry, order or booking.