Property Investment Forum
A practical property investment event / seminar / forum / talk that you can apply to your buying campaign
- Virtual tour of real investment-grade case study properties
- Valuable strategies to acquire, develop and hold investment property
- Best areas and architectural styles for rental demand and capital growth
- How to read markets and time your investment purchase.
There's no secret recipe for investing in residential property. All you need are the tried and tested principles that have helped our clients build property portfolios that consistently outperform wider market conditions.
Because Wakelin Property Advisory is first and foremost a buyer's agent, we are not involved in on-selling property and have no alliances with developers. So you won't be subjected to any hard-sell techniques at our practical, affordable forums. But you will learn first-hand the commonsense principles that will enable you to take control of your financial security.
Using real-life case studies, this introductory evening forum will teach you:
- how to select safe, secure assets that will grow in value;
- common mistakes and how to avoid them; best performing suburbs and property styles;
- how to build a top-performing portfolio;
- why capital growth is the key to financial independence;
- and the importance of reviewing your property portfolio.
The event will be held at the beautiful QPO building in Kew. Plenty of free street parking and good public transport access via 6, 48 and 109 trams or 200 bus.
Next Forum: 6.30pm, Tuesday, 25 February 2020
Venue: QPO, 186 High Street, Kew 3101
Registration fee: $45.00 (GST inclusive). Register a second person for free.
Wakelin Property Advisory takes your privacy and security seriously. Your information is sent to us encrypted and we only use provided information for limited purposes such as to handle your payment and provide the service or product being ordered. Please see our Ordering and Security and Privacy pages for details and policies governing your enquiry, order or booking.