Buying in the spring 2020 property market
Hosted by Jarrod McCabe and Jordan Telfer from Wakelin Property Advisory Wednesday 2 September 2020, Buying in the Spring Market:
- provides a detailed review of the Melbourne property market since the start of the year (jump to 19 mins 38 secs)
- analyses the impact of changing case numbers and government decisions (3 mins 8 secs), in particular on property prices (26 mins 30 secs)
- contrasts the Melbourne property market with other capital cities that have seemingly emerged from the pandemic so as to identify insights about how quickly or otherwise does residential property 'bounce back' (41 mins 15 secs).
- discusses the extension of pandemic rental rules
- considers how demand and supply of property listings in Melbourne may change over spring and early summer
- identifies implications for values
- gives advice on buying well in these conditions, with specific guidance on due diligence.