Your Money - negative gearing and capital gains. Would Labor's proposed changes damage market?
17 October 2018
Jarrod McCabe, director, Wakelin Property Advisory, interviewed by Leanne Jones of Your Money. (5 minute video. May see a very short ad at start).
Key questions answered:
- What are Labor’s proposals for capital gains and negative gearing
- What do the grandfathering provisions mean
- Implications for existing property investors
- Implications for prospective investors
- Likely impact on the market more broadly (prices and rental market) before and after changes come into effect.