How parents can help their kids get into the property market
To be a parent is to worry. For parents with young adult children, these worries will be familiar:
- How will your kids ever be able to afford to buy their first property?
- What is the best way to guide and help your child financially?
- At what age should your child buy their first property?
- What property type and budget best suits a first-home buyer in today’s market?
- What steps do young adults need to take to be considered “ready” to buy property?
In the video above, Jarrod McCabe, director, Wakelin Property Advisory and Stuart Wemyss, director, ProSolution Private Clients, provide a range of practical tips, both for for young adults who are thinking about purchasing their first property, and for their parents.
To view, please click on video above (and please fill in your email address to be added to WPA's and PS's newsletter mailing lists).