HOW TO SELL well. PLANNING THE PERFECT SALES CAMPAIGN WEBINAR
At Wakelin, we encourage our clients to hold their investment assets for the long-term to ride out the cycle, to maximise return and minimise transaction costs.
But eventually, the time to sell arrives. The objective is to achieve the greatest sale price subject to a suitable campaign budget, all completed with the least stress possible!
When a prospective vendor makes the right key decisions at the start of the process their success is pretty much assured.
If you're thinking of selling in the near future and want to put your best foot forward, join Jarrod McCabe of Wakelin Property Advisory and Stuart Wemyss of ProSolution Private Clients in this one-hour webinar.
Jarrod will explain the key considerations when selling a property:
- Should you be selling at all?
- How much renovation, if any, does the property need?
- Sitting tenants: sell with or without them?
- For apartments, common property and owners corporation aspects
- Optimal seasonal windows for selling your property
- Setting an indicative selling date consistent with preparatory needs
- Selecting the right estate agent - and establishing you're a fair but high-standards client
- Campaign presentation and marketing: budgets, styling, photography, ad copy, where to advertise
- Sales method: auction, private sale, expression of interest or off market?
- Contract preparation and settlement
- Negotiation: ensuring the agent delivers you a stretch price - not a so-so one.
Stuart will MC the event and also provide guidance around bridging finance and mortgage considerations plus setting a budget in an upgrade scenario.