Underquoting rules must be followed by a property seller and their estate agent. A great price can still be achieved by a smart approach to buyer offers.
Victoria's new planning zones explained
November 12, 2014
Know your Neighbourhood Residential Zone from your Residential Growth Zone
A look at recent changes in Victorian planning zones and some tips for owners and developers on how to navigate the system. Paul Nugent from Wakelin Property Advisory interviews Daniel Bowden from Song Bowden Planning.
Questions considered include:
- What are the new zones and what is allowed in each?
- How are the new zones influencing behaviour of participants?
- When is planning permission required?
- What are the planning permission steps?
- How do I respond to a planning application by a neighbour?