Key institutions on your Melbourne investment property buying roadmap
Places of note for Melbourne buyer's agents or other residential property market participants.
There are many reasons why Melbourne was voted the world’s most liveable city in 2015 for the fifth year in a row and not only is it a great place to live but it’s also an ideal city for property investors. With good market governance and skilled professionals across the industry, Melbourne’s well respected and sophisticated residential property market makes it a top city to invest in within Australia.
Here are some of the organisation which help make the Melbourne property market tick. Click on the pins on the map to learn more.
- Australian Tax Office
- State Revenue Office
- The Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV)
- Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning – Land Victoria
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Institute of Conveyancers – Vic division
- Housing Industry Association
- Tenants Union of Victoria
- ANZ Bank
- Bank of Melbourne
- Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA)
- Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT)
- Domain.com.au ( and The Age/Australian Financial Review)
- Herald Sun ( and The Australian)
- Wakelin Property Advisory